Mason will nurture your talents, expand your knowledge, and prepare you to take advantage of limitless possibilities. There's no regimented road to success. Forge a path that fulfills your dreams.
Discover Who You Are, and Who You Want to Be
This is one of the best times of your life — endless prospects lie ahead.
It's a time to explore the unfamiliar, to visit new worlds, to find that your passion might be something you'd never imagined.
That's where we come in. Mason's academic programs aren't just courses of study; they're pathways to the accomplishments you want to make, the global problems you want to solve, and the life you want to live.
Our top-rated faculty prepare you to compete with the best in the world through experiential learning, research projects, and connections to internships. You'll also study in state-of-the-art classrooms and labs.
In addition, our Executive and Professional Education programs are designed for working adults eager to enhance their careers.
Join our diverse global community. We'll help you become the person you want to be.
- 78 undergraduate degrees, with a variety of concentrations.
- 94 master's degrees.
- 38 doctoral degrees.
- A law school.
Build the Skills to Build a Better World
You expect a lot from Mason. We'll exceed your expectations.
- Research: Develop your own project or join a professor's team.
- Study abroad: Every program features options for international study and service.
- Organizations and conferences: Start forming your career network now by joining a focused group within your major. This also opens the door to attendance at industry conferences and leadership opportunities.
- Teaching and learning: Instructors get the resources and support to create absorbing lessons that excite and engage. You'll look forward to coming to class.
- Internships and contacts: Our proximity to Washington, D.C., as well as our faculty's extensive professional networks, provide you with connections to change makers and power players.
You'll leave Mason with a degree, real-world experience, allies, and mentors. But know that graduation is not the end; it's only the beginning.