School of Management: Excel Financial Modeling for Real Estate Analysis Workshop
- August 23, 2013 from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Arlington Campus, Founders Hall
This 2-day training workshop is designed for real estate and finance professionals who want to build financial models for real estate analysis using Excel. Through lectures and hands-on training, students will experience an Excel for real estate bootcamp that includes:
- Analyzing risks and opportunities to include cash flow, ROI/ROE, leverage impact and many other real estate investment concepts
- Demystifying the Excel Pro-Forma
- Modeling real estate development transactions for multiple property types
- Multi-tenant commercial property acquisition modeling with ARGUS cash flow projection customization
- HP 12c financial calculator skills for real estate analysis (free bonus session)
Students will gain must-have real estate financial modeling skills in Excel and immediately apply them during this training workshop to their own Excel spreadsheets. (See detailed agenda at the registration link.)
Cost: $400 ($200 for Mason MS in Real Estate Development students and alumni ) Includes 2-day workshop, pre-course self study materials, access to hands-on Excel training exercises, breakfast and lunch each day.
Seating is limited.
Co-sponsored by the Master of Science in Real Estate Development and the Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship, School of Management, George Mason University
Janet Palmisano, (703) 993-1857, email@example.com, School of Management